Betapa Aku Mencintaimu!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betapa Aku Mencintaimu!!

Kalau aku bisa memilih, lebih baik kita tidak bertemu dan saling jatuh cinta kalau akhirnya harus jatuh ke dalam pilihan sulit dan melihatmu tidak bahagia...
    tapi percayalah rasa cintaku sama besarnya denganmu. -Agatha

Saksikan Betapa Aku Mencintaimu!!!
    pukul 17:00 sore di SCTV

Udah Last episode aja, sedih deh

Comment

aduhhhh haruss siapain tissu sebanyak2 nya nihh..... bru liat foto ini ajah udh baper..., gmna nanti.. jadi makin gk sabarr....... BAMP Betapa Aku Mencintai Prilly

Comment

Tissu mana tissu😂😂 harus bangett nonton ini mah wkwk, coba aja tayangnya masih lama pasti bakalan seru jugaaa😭😘 semoga bisa satu project lagi yaa kalian [AliandoPrilly] Amiiin🙏

Comment

Udah episode terakhir kak ily sedih bangetttt tp dari episod pertama sampai terakhir aku udah nonton kok

Comment

Aku memilih kau lebih bahagia dengan dirinya

Comment

Kalau aku bisa memilih, lebih baik kita tidak bertemu dan saling jatuh cinta kalau akhirnya harus jatuh ke dalam pilihan sulit dan melihatmu tidak bahagia...
              tapi percayalah rasa cintaku sama besarnya denganmu. -Agatha

huaaa baper sama ini

Comment

baperrrr bangettt nonton BAM, masih blum biisa move on....

Comment

Semoga aja bisa dijadiin senetron amin

Comment

last episode aku nangis dari awal tapi liat ending kecewa bgt dan sampe sekarang blm bisa move on baperrr bgt kak ii,mata sampe bengkak nonton nya,adek aku selalu olok aku karna nangis tapi biarlah org film nya bagus bgt semoga segera jadi sinetron amin

Comment

bisa kali prill ini dijadiin sinetron. hihih8

Comment

Ostermiller produced smallscale versions (maquettes) of Scottish Angus Cow and Calf, and after that separated these styles into portions. Dog Artists Pet portraiture was deemed another style while in the finearts earth until the nineteenth century. A tradition of revered and common "animal artwork" sprung from Baryeis several Enchanting bronze statues. The significance of livestock while in the record and contemporary landscape of rural Colorado makes Scottish Angus Cow and Calf a familiar and friendly instance of public art. what should i write my essay about qualityessay case study library

Comment

Some time you have spent within your middle school. Produce the reports funny for dialog. It really is your last opportunity to re live those precious memories during your dialog! Speak about the crucial gatherings that you just've been an integral part of till the conclusion of one's college. In case you were a part of some sports crew, or in case you were the success at a prom, narrating the ability in a-line or two can help the audience for connecting together with your talk. Since kindergarten to college, we spend lots of period at college. In many immediate and indirect methods, faculty keeps creating our morals and ideals. ?? Everybody's Asked Don't create your talk corny by just thanking your parents, academics, and God (while that's required). It could demand a minor effort, but what the heck, should you might graduate, you sure cando this! Don't continue speaking about yourself. Limit your Iis, or you could look a narcissist. ?? 'Impression' of Humor Don't exaggerate together with your cracks, because you can damage somebody's statements. Therefore keep from mentioning the 'inside account'. Many school speeches end with clich??s like, 'distribute the wings and soar', 'a new phase of life', and 'once we set cruising through the ocean of life'. Clich??s are boring, cheap, and ruin the feeling. And I'm not supplying it for your requirements! write my coursework - coursework help from freelance academic writers what can i write my discursive essay on essay writing competition 2015

Comment